Safemax Drive By Wire (DBW) Speed Limiters:
Safemax Drive By Wire Speed limiters is used by vehicles equipped with electronic accelerator pedal..
Functions of DBW Speed Limiters
Lets assume the Speed is set at 80 km/h:
•The vehicle will be running till 79 km/h & when it reaches 80 km/h, Safemax DBW will start to function.
•The Speed Signal is received from the Speed sensor which is connected to the Electronic Sensor Adapter
•This Adapter will convert the speed pulse to square wave pulse which is compatible to the E.C.U
•The Device will control the output voltage of the electronic accelerator pedal which is sent to the ECM of the vehicle
•This results in regulating the fuel to the engine. Thus the speed of the vehicle can be controlled.
•The voltage will be controlled only when the set speed is reached. Once the vehicle goes below the set speed the E.C.U will not control the output voltage.
Mounting of the E.C.U (DBW Speed Limiters)
Connect the Power Supply Harness to the vehicle ignition system.
Make sure that the red wire is connected to the positive supply & black should be grounded to the vehicle metallic body.
Connect the four core wire to the two output of the accelerator pedal & it should be sealed with end caps provided.
Green – Power supply
Red (Blinking) – Sensor signal
Red – Attains set speed
Mounting of the Electronic Sensor Adapter
Understanding the Speed Input Device
• Speed Input Device is a handheld device used to program the ECU to the desired set speed. Without setting the parameters the ‘Speed Limiter’ will not control the speed of the vehicle.
• SPEED • SLOPE • CONST.
• PPR NUM • PPR DEN • MIN VOLT
• CLIP SPEED • CLIP VOLT • RAMP MAX • LIMIT MAX
How we differ from others?
• Aging resistant high quality stainless steel metal enclosure.
• Flame retardant automotive grade wiring harness.
• Custom designed, 3 layer internal wire braided hose.
• PCB assembled in advanced SMD work station.
• Safemax proprietary solenoid fuel valve system.
• Four stage quality check.
Copyrights © 2020 All Rights Reserved